Register for this fun and free class for Beginners! Only 12 spots are available.
Bellydance is fun and involving. And at the same time it improves cardio, joint flexibility, boosts feminine power and balances your mind.
It will speed up your recovery after much chocolate and laziness during holidays! Shake out the winter blue and goofiness! Reconnect with your inner Goddess, Gorgeous Maiden and Sparkly Dancer!
In this class you will learn about
- basic bellydance movements
- 7 symbols of bellydance
- effective exercises to stretch and tone your muscles
- warm up technique for flexibility and mobility of your joins
- meditation to focus and strengthen sexual energy
- practice of pelvic floor muscle toning
- dynamic and static relaxation
After class you will have a chance to register for upcoming session with a 20% discount. This is your chance to join our family of unique, creative and graceful dancers!
Health protocol for the class:
- All dancers must perform a health screening prior to arrival. If a dancer or anyone in the dancer's household has any Covid-19 symptoms (fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, sore throat and painful swallowing, stuffy or runny nose, loss of sense of smell, headache, muscle aches, fatigue, loss of appetite) the dancer must stay home.
- Class size is limited to ensure adequate spacing for students : max 12 people( based on 50 sq feet per person)
- Sanitation station is provided: dancers are required to sanitize their hands upon entering and exiting the studio
- Masks must be worn outside the studio. In the studio it is optional.
- Prove of vaccination is required to participate in the class. If you don't have a prove of vaccination please contact me. There are still some options.